Quick Start Guide
- Tighten 8 screws M5*25mm first, two at each joint of the plates.
- Fix the front plate with 3 M5*i4mm and 1 M5*6mm screw
- User a wrench to turn the eccentric nut, to loose the distance between the upper lower guide wheels appropriately, the tight the eccentric nuts.
- Install the middle plate (optical shaft components)
- Then fix the rear plate with 4 M5*i4mm screws
- Put the pulley through the belt,and the insert it into the bearing
- Tighten the T nut and cut off the excess belt, assembly the end cup.
- Fit the laser on the middle plate
- Insert the five wire terminals as shown.
- Tie the wires to the machine with cable ties, so that the cable not interfere with its operation
- Insert the TF card into the card slot
- For cutting lines, slow down the cutting speed and maximize the power as far as possible
- For carved patterns, increase it engraving speed
- Click framing to see the engraving trail before start, click Start if no problem is found.